Trailbrook
9.03.2006
  Gerald & Diane get engaged!


First of all, we would like to congratulate Gerald & Diane on their engagement. According to Diane, she said there was no way he could hide a secret like that from her. Diane had no idea and was very surprised!! Gerald, my man, good job and mission accomplished!!

My wife & I photographed Gerald's brother's wedding 2 months ago (check out denise & paul coughlin on our blog!). When Gerald decided to pop the big question, we got a phone call for us to capture this special occasion. On the big day at La Jolla cove, I was following and watching while shooting from a distance so that I wouldn't be noticed. I wore my baseball cap and shades and acted like a pesty tourist...now I know what paparazzi must feel like! At one point, Diane looked up and noticed me taking a picture from the cliffs above so I then pretended like I was shooting the landscape. I think it work which is why she had the surprised look in the pictures below!! Then the proposal happened...what an awesome awesome moment!!

I'm honored to be a part of this occasion ...congrats again guys!! We look forward to photographing you two on your big day!


One of the shots from a distance before the big moment...
























Almost blew my cover here as they were headed on the beach!!! whew...a bit nervous. After the proposal she mentioned this moment and was like "Did that guy take a picture of me?" heheheheheh...the answer was YES!!

















Gerald pops the question!






Identity revealed..... Hi guys!!



This was the three of us talking about all the things that led up to the big moment!

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
By Stan & Jeannette Liu

Name:
Location: San Diego, CA

Welcome to our blog! This is where we like to show images from our recent photo shoots as well as post details about upcoming products and services. From time to time, we just might share a little bit about our life...which most of the time is spent, ummm...taking pictures and hanging out by our computers. Every now and then we do come out of our cave and do some fun things so we'll be sure to share those juicy details with you! Enjoy the pics & keep coming back! Please feel free to leave comments, we'd love to hear from you!

ARCHIVES
May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 /


Powered by Blogger